Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kapow!! A great way to start your day!!

Like most people, I needed caffeine in the morning to get started. But once I started juicing I wanted to change that. I came across Jason Vale and his amazing videos.  The one that really got me excited was his video on his ginger shot.


And KAPOW is right!!! But wow...I love starting my day like this! So does my husband. It is the first thing we drink. And ginger is so amazing for you! I like it for it's ability to reduce pain and inflammation! It has really helped me and I know one person who says if she drinks the ginger shot in the morning she doesn't need a pain pill! Give it a try and see how it makes you feel!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So gonna try this out! Thanx so much for sharing!!

FromJapanWithLove said...

You are welcome! We drink this 5-6 days a week and love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails