Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 Japanese Fashion Flops

I saw this article and just had to post the link!  These fashion flops are mostly seen in Tokyo but I have seen  #7 Engrish shirts, # 6 Flat tires and # 2 Shoes beyond repair  even here in my small city.  I have to say that # 6 really really bothers me!! I am constantly wanting to tell people to put their shoes on properly and pick up their feet when they walk...the noise people make when they walk is amazing!

Enjoy!

http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/life/10-japanese-fashion-faux-pas-563524?hpt=Sbin

1 comment:

Fernando said...

Hahaha...I have to agree with you in #6...COME ON, its hidious! I lived for 4 years in a Caribbean due to work and the trend there was #6 nails...good Lord.

In my country, highscholers have the same lazy attitude as #7 Flat tires...and #10 should simply be shot, I mean I can stand the Scottish kilt, but why wear an old obasan's unfashion skirt! That is beyond words

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails