Thursday, May 20, 2010

If you are hungry and in Hokkaido....

If you are hungry and in Hokkaido it looks like it might be possible to just pick asparagus from the road! This asparagus sure wanted to see the sun! I can't believe that no one else noticed it before it got this big!!

In other news, it has been getting quite warm which of course means summer (or hell, as I like to call it) is coming. People are already complaining about the temperature which today is supposed to hit 30 degrees Celsius. But I keep telling people to enjoy it as this is nothing compared to what is coming!! And of course before the sweltering temperatures come, "tsuyu" or rainy season has to start which should happen next month. This is the season that can cause a lot of problems like mold growing on leather etc. I best stop blogging about it before I get too depressed!

5 comments:

chinamommy said...

OH my, what a funny picture! I love asparagus! It's hard to think of unfavorable weather coming, it's how I feel here in Michigan when winter heads our way... i dread the COLD.
~cm

Anko said...

amazing nature goods....or bads...good luck!

Satorare said...

It's a fake... isn't it? O___o;;;

Grace said...

Yucky, yucky! I couldn't possibly handle that heat - I'm a wimp when it comes to heat....

Wow... asparagus growing and actually growing right through the concrete?

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Is this for real wow that is one determined asparagus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails