Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The funny things my honey says


So today we were walking to Moss burger (think McDonalds but better) to get one of their lettuce burgers (no buns.....they use lettuce instead....yummy!) and suddenly he grabs me by the wrist. I asked him what he was doing. He usually replies with something cute and cheesy like " you are a prisoner of my love" but today he says " you are under arrest..." and instead of "you have the right to remain silent..." he comes out with "you have the right to science". At this point I'm laughing. So I ask him to repeat himself and he comes out with "you have the remains of silence".At this point I'm just about on the floor I'm laughing so hard. I LOVE his cute mistakes!!! Thank God he can laugh about it too!!

8 comments:

maoiliosa said...

awww, that's too cute :).

FromJapanWithLove said...

Hey Melissa...I tell ya...he comes out with some humdingers!! I don't think I could be with someone whose English is perfect-not as much fun!

RockerJewlz said...

Did you take a photo of the lettuce burger? I'm very intrigued by the sound of it!

Kari said...

That is really cute and funny. =D

FromJapanWithLove said...

Hey rockjewlz...good idea. i will do that next time. It comes wrapped in a special wrapper so you never take it out to eat it. The wrapper catches the sauce and stuff-they are soooo yummy. On the menu if there is a picture of a head of lettuce those burgers can be made with lettuce instead of buns. They also have a meat sandwhich on a rice "bun"...it is pressed rice-not really a bun but very yummy!!

FromJapanWithLove said...

Hey kari...yeah he is funny. I LOVE it when he explains about the characters on memo pads or stickers he always makes little mistakes that are so cute. I am so lucky that he laughs too!!

Unknown said...

I love Mos burgers but always have the rice buns. Never tried the salad ones. My friends daughters think it's the best "restaurant" in the world! lol!
And yes foreigners making mistakes is always cute!

FromJapanWithLove said...

Hi shoe addict! I tried the rice buns and they were good too! And everyday my honey says something cute-I tell him that he is never allowed to speak perfect English cause life would be less fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails