Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tired of Winter? Think Spring! Think Sakura!


The other day I went shopping. I was expecting to see all the Christmas decorations replaced with the traditional New Year's decoration but I wasn't expecting to see all the cherry blossom items. My fiance said it is for spring. Ok....but winter just officially started and already spring is in the air ?


In a way it isn't shocking because winter here is green. People still grow vegetables and there are flowers blooming but for my family back in Canada (and for many in the States) white is the main color at the moment.


So for those of you who are already tired of winter, check out these stunning postcards-the colors are fabulous and uplifting!!
Here is a link to one of the stunning postcards.

2 comments:

Cakespy said...

Oh, so happy in the cold winter! I love this blog and your etsy store!!!

FromJapanWithLove said...

Hi Cakespy! I have to say that I like winter too. At least this part of Japan's version of winter. I'm glad you like my blog and my etsy store-thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails